skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Home
Posts RSS
Comments RSS
Journey to The Cabin
Sharing our Adventures and Work at Double Dog Cabin! Vacation and Get-a-away Cabin for now . . . future retirement home!
In The Cabin
The Coffee Canister that the My Sister's Family gave me for my 50th Birthday. On the left are the flowers that came with the canister.
Max's indoor Ham Radio area.
The light wood cabinet I refinished to match the rolltop.
The vase my Friend Nancy gave me in its new spot. Love this view in the kitchen.
Something I found at the Goodwill Store and of course I refinished it to match the cabin decor.
Newer Post
Older Post
About this blog
Blog Archive
November
(3)
December
(18)
October
(3)
August
(6)
July
(8)
June
(4)
May
(3)
April
(1)
March
(3)
February
(2)
January
(8)
December
(8)
November
(10)
October
(4)