As with almost every trip there are things that need to be handled around the cabin.
This time Max, once again worked on the cabinets in the kitchen, changing out the screws on the handles so they wouldn't come loose and fall off. He changed out the ones on the computer desk also.
Discovered the Y adapter on the washer faucet had broken. There must have been some water left in them and froze, causing a hair-line break. Probably the week we left at Thanksgiving. They had some very cold weather and around 6 inches of snow.
This is the extra microwave from our Plano home. It is about 25 years old and still works great. Max installed a light under the shelf, so I now have light over the stove while cooking. YEA!!!!!!! Need to find some wrought iron brackets for extra support. Another reason to search Craigslist and check out home dec stores. ;-)

I had enough energy to move most of the rocks from around two trees to the back of the house. Many of them were so big I had to roll them, as best I could. Max wouldn't go back in the cabin until I did. He didn't want me to kill over. lol
