Our next visit to the Davis Mountains was in late April. I flew-in early and stayed with my family in Andrews. It was so nice having the extra time to spend with them. My Mom and I met Max at the airport in Midland, and then met up with Calvin at a local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, Max and I headed for Ft. Davis.
That weekend we had an appointment with one of the local realtors to view several properties in the Davis Mountains Resort. She had emailed information on some of the properties for us to look over. One was located on Six Shooter Gulch. I loved the name and hoped this would be the property for us.
After viewing Six Shooter Gulch, there was no way it was the kind of land we were looking for. Too Bad. After looking at several other properties that didn’t do much for us, she took us to one that wasn’t on the list of properties in the email. Almost instantly, I fell in love with it. It was on the top of the hill, mountain whatever one wishes to call it. The views were spectacular. Here are some of the pictures.



We don't know what the stone wall is all about. Unless it was one of the previous owner's attempt at building their home. The rebar locations suggest the finished project would have made a nice size building.
That afternoon at our Bed and Breakfast room we decided to make an offer on the land on the hill/mountain top. So the waiting begins again . . .
